08 February 2012

t.h.e.d.a.y


Today is my H.U.B.B.Y aka M.O.H.D.N.A.Z.M.I bigday,,


I like to sing
N
 I would like to sing a song for him,,

Eppy bufday to u,,
Eppy bufday to u,,
Eppy bufday to hubby
Eppy bufday to you,,


Fuhhh,,
Wahh,,
i plak yg excited nk tiup candle taz kek tu,,
ad plak cndle,,
Miahahahaha


soryy diz year present ++ cake xde on da dae,,
xpe,,
ia akn munchul kemudian okeyh 

Here
 I wish for u,,
Eppy bufday bby,,
21st year old rite now,,
May ALLAH bles ur life
Be a good person,
hahaha..
n 
i da decide da present tok u 
but 
i need one of da choice only,,
mklumlerr budjet da haus laa
hahah,,
so,,
decide n message i okeyh,,

first


sony walkman yg bby ckp ngn i tu??
ha??
engt x??

2nd

hahah
engt x smlm u ad ckp sal diz phone??

3rd

reef slipper??
amcm??
anda mahukannyer??
huhuhu

before i telupe 
bek i wish skrg,,


Bby,,

  E.P.P.Y.E.N.N.Y.
4YEARS 10 MONTHS

Hope our relationship will be forever
thnks for loving me this much
 Tak sgke dah 4years 10 months
 After semua halangan dan rintangan dan kesusahan cisss ayattttttt!
 Hahaha
 we make it until rite now!!
 Insyallah berkekalan k sayang?


    Thanks sbb tak pernah jemu pujuk I,
    Thanks sebab tak pernah jemu pujuk I jugak.
    Thanks sebab mmg takk pernah jemu pujuk I.
Hehehe
    Thanks sebab you sangat penyabar layan karenah I yg lagi mengade2 asyek nk dipujuk je
Hahhaha,,
    Thanks for being soooo cute baby


 I swear,
 that you're the cutest boyfie I ever had.
mohd nazmi

This is for u darl,,

Boy, tell me only this, that I'll have
your heart for always..
And you want me by your side,
whispering the words ' I Love You '

And forever I will be your lover.
And I know if you really care.
I will always be there.

Now I need to tell you this.
There's no love like your love.
And as long I live, I'll give you all the joy
my heart and my soul can give.

Let me hold you.
I need to have you near me.
And I feel with you in my arms
THIS LOVE WILL LAST FOREVER.

Bcause I am truly in love with you boy.
Im truly head over heels with your love.
I need you and with your love Im free.
And truly, you know you are alright with me :)
The guy that made my day :)
The guy that make me smile when I look at him
or when I hear his voice.
The guy that always make me laugh when I cry.
He is the only guy that stole my heart and
I cant even describe how much I love him and care
for him.
He complete me ;)
Thnks for everything sayang!
You are the best and I have no doubt about it.
No matter how mad I am,
My love for you will never be less
You will always be mine, forever.



after u read it click button LIKE oke :)

1 comment:

  1. alolo,,,,cwett ny lhaa an,,,
    hihik,,,,
    utk bby y neyh ade ta yunx???

    ReplyDelete