08 March 2012

eppy.enny

Hello assalamualaikum luffly blogger
hihihihihihihi
i'm really happy todae
yeeehaaa
Todae I would like to wish
Tarrraaaa~~~
EPPY ENNY
To my luffly


 muncit + buncit + tuncit
MOHD NAZMI

Syg thankx being my
Hubby + buchuk + muncit + yayunk
For almost 4 years 11 months
Hope our relation forever n never be end
Thankx for ur love bby
I really2 appericiate it


hubby

I love you because you'll wait forever to spend only a few minutes with me.
I love you because you hold the other half of my heart.
I love you because you always laugh at my stupid jokes.
I love you because you see beauty in me that no one else could find.


Buchuk

I want to wear your smelly shirt to bed,
 I want to watch scary movies with you,
 I want to talk on the phone with you until sunsrise,
 I want to sneak out at night to look at the stars with you,
I want to play you favourite video game,
 I want to make you watch glee,
 I want to kiss you in the rain,
 I want to go on walks with you,
I want to laugh until I can’t breath,
I want to hold your hands,
I want to talk about life with you.


Muncit

I really fall in love with you MUNCIT :)
my heart strongly say,
YOU ARE THE ONE.
YOU ARE MINE


Yayunk

I missed you so much here.
 I’m waiting for you.
 I really want to hear your voice when I’m going to sleep at night and in the morning when I wake up. I want to see your face.
I want to hold your hands.
I want you to put your arms around me tight.
 I want you!
Baby I missed you so much :(
I feel so alone without you here by my side ;(


Nazmie

I need you,
 I trust you,
 I admire you,
I want you.
And
 you can be wrong a lot of the time and
we can fight and get mad at each other,
but nothing, nothing in this world
can change the fact that
I LOVE YOU.


Lastly,
I love you with all my life.
that's all
daa~~


after u read it click button LIKE oke :)

No comments:

Post a Comment